These terms and conditions apply to contracts of all services and deliveries of the Remstal Hotel, in particular the rental of event rooms of the hotel for the performance of events such as banquets, seminars, meetings, Exhibitions, presentations and hotel rooms for accommodation, etc.
II. Contract conclusion, partner, limitation period
1. The contract is concluded by the hotel’s order confirmation with the client. Only these terms and conditions are part of the contract; any terms and conditions of the client are not accepted.
2. If a third party has ordered for a customer, he is jointly and severally liable to the Remstal Hotel together with the client. Sub-letting or re-letting requires the written consent of the Remstal Hotel.
3. All claims against the Remstal Hotel are generally time-barred one year from the commencement of the statutory limitation period. Claims for damages shall be time-barred in five years, regardless of knowledge.
III. prices and services as well as changes in the number of participants and/or Number of overnight stays and the time of the event
1. The prices are determined according to the price list valid at the time of the provision of the service and include the respective statutory value added tax. If fixed prices are mentioned in the order confirmation and there are more than 4 months between the conclusion of the contract and the provision of services, the Remstal Hotel is entitled to make reasonable price changes.
2. The Remstal Hotel may demand a reasonable advance payment from the client and/or from the third party at any time.
3. In the event of deviations in the number of participants and overnight stays of more than 10%, the Remstal Hotel is entitled to redefine the agreed prices and to exchange the confirmed rooms, unless this is unreasonable for the client.
4. The client does not acquire a right to the provision of certain rooms or premises. If agreed rooms are not available, the Remstal Hotel is obliged to make an equal replacement in the house or in other objects.
5. For events that exceed the contractually agreed period, otherwise beyond 10 p.m., the Remstal Hotel may charge additional expenses, in particular for follow-up events and personnel.
6. The client undertakes to inform the Remstal Hotel immediately, without request, but at the latest at the time of conclusion of the contract, that the provision of the service and/or the event, whether due to its political, religious or other
is likely to generate public interest or to affect the interests of the Remstal Hotel. newspaper advertisements, other promotional activities and publications relating to the hotel and/or invitations to interviews or interviews, for example, Sales events, require the written consent of the Remstal Hotel. If the client violates this obligation to provide information or if publication takes place without such consent, the Remstal Hotel has the right to cancel this event.
7. Invoices that are not due on a calendar basis are payable without deduction within eight days from the invoice date. The Remstal Hotel is entitled to make accrued claims due at any time and to demand immediate payment.
8. In the event of a delay in payment, the Remstal Hotel is entitled to pay the applicable default interest in the amount of currently 8% and in the case of legal transactions in which a consumer is involved, in the amount of 5% above the base interest rate. The Remstal Hotel reserves the right to prove a higher damage.
IV. Cancellation of the customer (cancellation, cancellation/non-use of the services of the hotel (NoShow)
1. A withdrawal of the customer from the contract concluded with the Remstal Hotel is only possible if a right of withdrawal has been expressly agreed in the contract, if there is any other legal right of withdrawal or if the Remstal Hotel is the cancellation of the contract expressly agrees. The agreement of a right of withdrawal as well as the possible consent must be made in text form.
2. If an appointment has been agreed between the Remstal Hotel and the customer for the free withdrawal from the contract, the customer may withdraw from the contract until then without triggering payment or compensation claims of the hotel. The customer’s right of withdrawal expires if he does not exercise his right to withdraw from the hotel by the agreed date.
3. If a withdrawal has not been agreed or has already expired, there is no statutory right of withdrawal or termination and the hotel does not agree to a cancellation of the contract, the hotel retains the right to the agreed remuneration despite non-use of the Performance. In this case, the customer is obliged to pay 100% of the contractually agreed price for accommodation with or without breakfast as well as for package arrangements with external services, 70% for half-board and 60% for full-board arrangements. The customer is free to prove that the aforementioned claim has not arisen or has not been claimed in the required amount.
V. Cancellation of the hotel
1. If it has been agreed that the customer can withdraw from the contract free of charge within a certain period of time, the hotel is in turn entitled to withdraw from the contract during this period if requests from other customers for the contractually booked rooms are and the customer does not waive his right to withdraw from the contract if the hotel has a reasonable deadline.
2. If an agreed or requested advance payment or security is not provided even after a reasonable grace period set by the hotel has elapsed, the Remstal Hotel is also entitled to withdraw from the contract.
3. Furthermore, the hotel is entitled to withdraw from the contract for objective, justified reasons, in particular if force majeure or circumstances not represented by the hotel make the performance of the contract impossible;
– rooms or rooms are culpably booked under misleading or false indication or concealment of essential facts; the identity of the customer, the ability to pay or the purpose of the stay may be essential;
– the hotel has reasonable grounds to believe that the use of the service may jeopardize the smooth operation of the business, the security or the reputation of the hotel in public, without this being the power or
the hotel’s organisational area;
-the purpose or the reason for the stay is unlawful;
VI. Liability of the hotel
1. Remaining items of the client will only be sent on request, risk and costs of the customer. The Remstal Hotel keeps the items in place for 4 months and charges for them if necessary. a reasonable fee.
2. Insofar as a parking space is provided to the client in the hotel garage or in the hotel car park, also for a fee, no custody contract is concluded. There is no obligation to monitor the Remstal Hotel.
3. The Remstal Hotel is liable for the care of a proper merchant. In the event of disturbances or defects in the services of the Remstal Hotel, the Remstal Hotel will make every effort to remedy the situation immediately by the client.
4. The Remstal Hotel is only liable in the event of intent or gross negligence. Custody requires an explicit agreement.
Set-off, reduction or retention are only permissible for the client in the case of undisputed or legally established counterclaims.
5. In the event of force majeure (fire, strike or similar) or other obstacles or circumstances for which the Remstal Hotel is not responsible (e.g. risk of reputation), in particular those outside the sphere of influence of the Remstal Hotel, the Remstal Hotel reserves the right to withdraw from the contract without any claim to the client, e.g. compensation for damages.
VII. Liability of the customer
1. The client shall be liable to the Remstal Hotel for damages or losses that occur during the term of the contract, unless the damage is within the responsibility of the Remstal Hotel or was caused by a third party and the third party actually provides compensation. , which must be proven by the client in each case.
2. The affixing of decorative material, etc. as well as the use of space in the Remstal Hotel outside the rented rooms, e.g. for exhibition purposes, require the written consent of the Remstal Hotel and may be made subject to payment of an additional fee. These and other items brought in by the contracting entities must comply with local fire police regulations. If they are not collected immediately, but at the latest within 12 hours after the end of the events, storage at the Remstal Hotel for the appropriate remuneration, at least in the amount of the rental costs for the used space, is owed by the client. Is. Waste left behind by the client can be disposed of by the Remstal Hotel at the expense of the client.
3. The customer must obtain “official” permits necessary for an event in good time at his own expense. It is responsible for compliance with public law requirements and other regulations. For the event, the tax payable to third parties, in particular GEMA fees, entertainment tax, etc., must be paid directly to the creditor.
VIII. Technical equipment and connections
1. Insofar as the Remstal Hotel procures technical or other equipment from third parties for the client, it acts in power of attorney and on behalf of the client; he is liable for the care and proper return of the facilities and informs the Remstal Hotel of all claims of third parties from the transfer.
2. The use of the client’s own electrical equipment using the remstal hotel’s electricity network requires its written consent.
3. Disruptions to technical or other facilities provided by the Remstal Hotel will be rectified as soon as possible. For this reason, it is not possible to withhold or reduce payments.
IX. Bring food and drinks
In principle, the customer is not allowed to bring food and drinks to events. In special cases, a written agreement may be reached; at least a service fee or cork money.
X. Room provision
1. Booked rooms are available to the client from 15:00. They must be vacated by 11:00 on the day of departure.
2. The client is not entitled to the provision of certain rooms or premises.
XI. Final provisions
1. Changes or additions to the contract, the acceptance of the application or these terms and conditions shall be made in writing. Unilateral changes or additions by the customer are ineffective.
2. Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid or void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In addition, the statutory provisions apply.
3. The place of performance and payment as well as the exclusive place of jurisdiction is the location of the hotel in commercial traffic. If a contractual partner fulfils the condition of Section 38 paragraph 2 ZPO and has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany, the place of jurisdiction shall be the registered office of the hotel under company law.
4. German law applies. The application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the Sale of Goods and the conflict of laws is open to the public.
5. Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid or void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In addition, the statutory provisions apply.
Owner: Ioana Alina Ross
Phone: +49 (7151) – 99 44 33
Fax:+49 (7151) – 99 44 34
VAT ID: DE 229 036 203
Tax number: 90477/61710
Responsible for content in accordance with 55 RStV:
Ioana Alina Ross